About National Water Engineering Pvt LTD
National Water Engineering Since 1985
It is now 20 years + when NATIONAL WATER ENGINEERING, a Private Limited company came into existence in 1985 as a joint venture with Mr. Gottfried Schmidth a Swedish process engineer to design, fabricate/construct and install water and wastewater treatment plant, primarily to recycle sewage to develop greenery and to treat industrial effluent either for re-use or discharge in conformity to EPA requirement. Thus the objectives of the company, in brief, are:-
- To survey water wastewater generation, both domestic and industrial being generated in Pakistan, specifically in the city.
- To study their characteristic.
- To find out the suitability of wastewater for the purpose of irrigation, development of greenery etc; and accordingly develop cost effective, environment friendly treatment system/process.
- To develop process regime keeping in view our conditions in Pakistan viz aviz operational difficulty, wastewater characteristic, operator lack of responsibility, minimum use of mechanical equipment and low O&M cost.
- To develop equipment locally.
- To create awareness of re-using it for developing greenery.
The concept of recycling wastewater pioneered by the company was welcomed by relevant quarters with the result that the company since its inception and after the installation of first local plant in Pakistan in 1985 as a joint venture between the company and the client, was able to put up number of units for such prestigious organizations as DHA, KDA, CAA, AGA KHAN HOSPITAL, MARI GAS CO. ETC.
With the experience so gained locally coupled with the available expertise the company is in a position to design and install all types of treatment plants ranging from chemical to biological system virtually for all types of industries and sanitary waste on turnkey basis.
Suite 2, plot 37-c, 24th commercial street, Defence Phase 2 Extension, Karachi 75500, Pakistan
Mon-Sat: 9am – 6pm
+92 315 2950000