National Water Engineering (Pvt) Limited.
NATIONAL WATER ENGINEERING PRIVATE LIMITED PROFILE:
NWE was established with a focus to offer highly specialized solutions to our customers for their critical water treatment processes. With this objective, NWE established strategic partnerships with Waster Water Treatment mutli-national companies, the references can be furnished on demand.
We now exclusively represent them in Pakistan and the GCC countries. From NWE trained and experienced technical team on the ground, NWE have worldwide backup support and ISO certified products, we offer a world- class solution to meet your complete requirements for industrial water treatment. We offer a complete range of solutions like i.e.
- Remove down to 20 micron
- Backwash when 10 psi differential
- Ideal for well water
- PLC Based
- Online digital Flow measurement
- Backwashing through multiport valves
- Service/Standby systems
- Carbon steel / FRP vessels
- Single compact multifunctional Tank: Break, UF Backwash, UF CIP, RO CIP.
- Integrated control with single Allen Bradley PLC
- HMI (Ethernet communications)
- RO permeate flush on shutdown
- UF backwash/CIP pump, RO feed pump
- (Mounted on the tank skid), RO High pressure pump (mounted on filtration skid)
- UL/cUL Electrical Panel
- Brackish water
- Sea water Desalination
- PLC system
- High Quality SS316 pump
- CIP system
- Desal Membranes
Description and Use
Electrodeionization (EDI) stacks which use electrical current to de-ionize and polish reverse osmosis (RO) permeate water. The EDI water product is at an Ultrapure level required in today’s most demanding applications.
Electrodeionization (EDI) Product is designed to:
- Provide Ultrapure Water for industrial applications including
- Power, Semiconductor, and general Industry.
- Produce Mixed Bed quality water on a continuous basis.
- Require no caustic or acid for regeneration of mixed bed resin within the stack.
- Be leak free, guaranteed.
- Eliminate brine injection and concentrate recirculation, simplifying system design.
- Power Generation (NOx, Boiler Feed)
- General Industry
- Quality Assurance
- CE, UL & CSA marked
Reverse Osmosis membranes
- High salt rejection
- Low energy
- High energy
- Brackish water
- Sea water
- High saline water
- Ultrafiltration membrane
- Nanofiltration membrane
Cartridge family is a 100% pure polypropylene depth filter (including adapters) with exceptional dirt-holding capacity, Its true-graded density filter matrix (lower density at the surface of the filter with progressively higher density toward the center) captures particles throughout the entire filter depth. This translates to longer life and fewer change-outs than existing string-wound or resin-bonded filters.
Waste water processes & equipment OUR CUSTOMERS ARE:
Pak Navy, CAA, Fauji Fertilizer, Mari Gas, DHA, PNAD, JDW Sugar, etc.
Water & Process Equipment;
High-performance equipment solutions from NWE helps you achieve business goals, meet critical water needs, and cope with scarce water resources. Our cost-effective treatments systems help boost your profits by producing consistent product quality, operating reliably, optimizing critical systems, and capturing and separating valuable products.
Water Treatment Chemicals:
From feed-water and fuel to wastewater reuse and disposal, NWE have the expertise to help you reduce operating costs, increase efficiency and protect your valuable equipment. Our offerings include: boiler chemicals, cooling chemicals, water and wastewater treatment chemicals, membrane (RO) chemicals, and remote monitoring and diagnostics.
NWE delivers custom chemical treatments that prevent corrosion, bacterial deposition, fouling, scaling and stress cracking. We manage your chemicals from start to finish: prescribing, formulating, delivering, storing, handling, dispensing and monitoring. Membrane treatment systems filter water, handle fluids, concentrate solutions, recover byproducts, and treat wastewater for recycling or discharge. NWE offers membrane elements, spiral membrane equipment, filters, hollow-fiber membranes, electro-dialysis/electro–dialysis reversal systems and electro-deionization equipment in numerous configurations that let you choose the capability that meets your needs and budget.
TECHNICAL SERVICE CAPABILITIES
- Risk assessment
- Cooling Towers
- Domestic Services
- Process Systems
- Emergency Water Systems
- Water analyses
At NWE, we are committed to giving you more values by offering you:
- Globally proven products/technology
- Comprehensive chemical range
- Available qualified and experienced technicians
- Reliable industrial services network
- Supply and installation of equipment
- Delivery of chemicals as per customers schedule
- Managed Services Contracts
- Risk Assessment packages
- Quality Control
Let NWE be your partner in solving your water problems !!!
Suite 2, plot 37-c, 24th commercial street, Defence Phase 2 Extension, Karachi 75500, Pakistan
Mon-Sat: 9am – 6pm
+92 315 2950000